Supporting South Georgian Bay Businesses
Help Support Local Businesses
We want to create a resource for those looking to help support South Georgian Bay businesses, especially during this time. Below will be a list of local businesses that allow gift cards, or have other ideas for how you can help support them:
Note: If you are a South Georgian Bay business and would like to submit information on your business and how we can help support you, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @sgeorgianbay.
Please note that we are trying our best to keep this page up-to-date Monday – Friday, but to contact local businesses or to check on their social media accounts to ensure they haven’t made any changes to their services and hours of operation.
South Georgian Bay Businesses
- Gather Grocery: Online order form available with free pick up or delivery for $7.00 or free after $125.
- The Wild Stand General Store: Orders available by phone or curbside. Gift cards also available for purchase. Taking card and exact cash payments.
- Sideroad Farm: The online store will be open from 5 pm on Saturday until midnight on Monday. During this time you can shop online to select the items you would like to pick up between Thursday – Saturday at the Sideroad Farm store or for home delivery. Pre-ordering like this allows us to gauge how much we need to order week to week.
- Good Family Farm Store: Based in Meaford, Ontario. Food orders can be made via text to 519-897-1090 or via DMs on Instagram. To take a look at their products, please visit their website here. Please note that online orders are not fully set up on their website and should be made through social media or through text.
- The Cheese Gallery: Offering grocery + take out services only
- Roy’l Acres Farm: Orders available for pick up at the farm – check out post for full details.
- Blue Ridge Meats – is open and will deliver to your car. Not accepting cash. You can contact them by phone 705-446-9881 or email email@example.com
- Chef Patrick Gourmet Foods: Tel: 705.444.2433 or 705.444.9041Order by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dags & Willow – Fine Cheese & Gourmet Shop – CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY. Other regular grocery items, including our cheeses, deli meats, packaged goods, and frozen foods, can be purchased TUESDAY through SATURDAY from 11:00 to 6:00. Breads and bagels will be sold par-baked frozen to bake at home yourselves. Orders can be placed by Email only: email@example.com Click here to view weekly menu.
- Collingwood Real Food Market – open Monday – Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 9am-5pm. Tel: 705.293.5252:
- Giffen’s Country Market: Open and they have just restocked the essentials: bread, milk/cream and Higginson Farms beef. More bacon, pork chops and sausages are on the way from Stemmler Meats. Working hard to keep the frozen entrees stocked. Cold room is fully stocked with a variety of fresh apples and cider.The lunch counter is available for a hot meal and fresh sandwiches are ready to go. Please call ahead if you need assistance with shopping. Tel: 705-466-3080 ext 222.
- Ravenna Country Market – open for takeout. Gourmet frozen entrees, soups, pizzas, pies and groceries all available. Tel: 519.599.2796
- Goldsmith’s Orchard Market – open daily with some delivery options. Tel: 519.599.3246 x23
- ¨Gustav Chophouse – Offering “Chef Cooking at Home” bundles. Online ordering and pick up also available!
- Cabin Bistro – now offering delivery for: Frozen prepared meals, Frozen soups & stocks, Cheese, Honey, Birch Syrup, Wine, Beer, Cider, Gift Certificates. * inventory subject to change. Click here to view Chef Justin’s MenuDelivery STEPS: order by email only; email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org; free door step delivery only; you will be emailed when order arrives at your door.
- The Candy Factory: #Easter is our specialty – since 1972! Our shelves are full, but our doors are locked. However… we’re still bringing Easter to you (at a safe distance) with FREE delivery. Email email@example.com for details, prices and to place of orders.
- The Cheesy Corner: Online orders and curbside pick ups are available!
- Gustav Chophouse & Bar: Takeout and delivery are available from 12 pm – 8 pm. You can view their menu online here.
- Low Down: Offering free delivery for orders over $30 within 10 km of the store and takeout. Gift cards are now available online on their website!
- Heavenly Cafe: Offering takeout Tuesday – Sunday from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm. They have delicious coffee, tea, meals and treats available. Please contact Heavenly Cafe for more information.
- The Wild Stand General Store: Pre-orders are available and encouraged. Takeout starts March 19.
- TheSmoke: Takeout available! Hours have been adjusted to close at 7:00 PM.
- Press Juice: Offering only takeout options. The shop will be open from 8:30AM – 3PM. From the hours of 3PM – 5PM they will be offering free juice delivery for anyone in Collingwood and the surrounding area. Text Charlene to place an order 705-351-0938.
- Bent Taco: ‘TAKE-OUT FROM A DISTANCE’ in Collingwood. Lines open at 3pm. Give them a call at 705-445-0202.
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill: Offering a special takeout menu designed to serve comfort at home for our local community. View their takeout menu here.
- Sol Kitchen: Curbside pick up and delivery available! Call 705-994-5155 to place your order
- Espresso Post: Delicious take-out sandwiches for lunch or dinner. Open 8 am – 4 pm. To place your order ahead, please call 705-446-1740.
- Baked & Pickled: Continuing to offer take out and curb-side pick up, as well as call ahead orders and texting. Payment by etransfer or credit card for advance payments, in restaurant tap is also available.
- Ashanti Collingwood: Mobile order & pay still available. If you are picking up for multiple people in your order, please only have one person pick-up.
- Tesoro: Open for takeout and delivery.Tel: 705.444.9230 MERCATO: 11:00am – 5:00pm RESTAURANT: 4:00pm – 8:30pm (curbside & delivery only) OPEN: TUESDAY – SATURDA Y
- BRGRZ: We have GOOD news for all you perogies lovers! Kaytoo Perogies are available here! $8.00 for 10 perogies, available for takeout between 11:30am – 7:00pm daily Call 705.445.5449 to order!
- Beaver and Bulldog: open for takeout Tel: 705.446.9711
- Pie Wood Fired Pizza – open daily from 12-8 for take out. Call 705-293-3900 to order. The doors will remain locked, so they will have to call to order therefore calling in advance is essential.
- Harbour Street Fish Bar – from 4pm to 9pm Fridays & Saturdays. Tel: 705.293.3474
- Fig & Feta: Open for Take Out. 705-446-9966
- Fish & Sips: Open for Take Out. Please call ahead: 705-293-7477
- The Curly Willow: Free Home Delivery for Lunch/Dinner (Mon-Fri)
The Blue Mountains
- SUMAC + SALT: They are working to offer bread & soup delivery to local residents.
- Good Grief Coffee: Free coffee bean delivery for people in the area. Shipping is also available. For a full list of available beans and more information, please visit their Instagram page.
- Thornbury Bakery Cafe: Non-contact curb side pick up and non-contact home delivery are available! Create a customizable grocery ‘box’ that they will deliver to your door. If you call them and place an order, they will charge your credit card at the time of order, and call you when they are leaving your order outside of your house or you can call them when you are there to pick-up.
- The Cheese Gallery: Offering grocery/take out services only, cheese sampling not available
- Ashanti Thornbury: take out only – Open 9am-5pm Tel: Phone: 519.599.5615
- Culinary Designs Catering – Pick up or delivery of frozen meals
- Surf Cafe – open daily from 8am – 4pm Tel: 705.445.1313
- The Orchid: open until 2 daily for take out only. Tel: 519.599.5944
- Bruce Wine Bar – Contact free takeout orders can be made by phone, from 4-8pm, Thursday-Saturday. Gift cards are also available – 25% of all gift card sales will go towards their staff relief fund.
- The Mill Cafe – Take-out is available starting Friday, April 3rd.
The Blue Mountain Village
- The Pottery: Takeout available for guests.
- Beaver Tails (Friday – Sunday only)
- Creemore Pizza Co: Pizza delivery is available, including free local delivery with daily specials. Please place orders by phone only at 705-466-5500.
- Chez Michael : Takeout open for lunch & dinner
- Quince Bistro : Takeout available Thursday – Sunday, pick up between 5-8pm. Call to order 705-466-9999
- Dornoch Tap & Grill : Daily specials for takeout only
- Mylar & Loreta’s – Offering take-out only with take-out window set up at the front of the restaurant. Customers can pick up their order without having to enter the building. We recommend. Please call in your order in advance to minimize wait time. Tel: 705.445.1247
- The Old Mill House Pub: Half price wings & family meals every day. Bulk food & meat orders available. Beer & wine takeout.
- The Bank Cafe: Open Thursday – Sundays, 10 am – 3 pm for takeout!
- The Original Life’s a Slice Pizzeria & Deli: Under new ownership! Now featuring a full service deli and sandwiches counter, plus the original Life’s a Slice pizza. Takeout and delivery!
- Friends Pub: Open 7 days a week. Daily specials, beer & wine available. Takeout/curbside pickup + gift certificates available.
- Boh Catering : Takeout options COMING SOON, please check their Instagram page for updates.
- Barcelos: Family-style takeout available. Dinner for two special still available. Please call after 4 PM to place your order at 705 – 429 – 3685.
- Grandma’s Beach Treats – open for takeout and delivery 12:00 am-6:00 pm. Tel: 705.429.2243
- The Iron Skillet: Wasaga Beach location only open for take out and delivery 3pm-7:30pm Tel: 705-429-5804
- Amici Restaurant + Pizzeria: Takeout and delivery are available during this time. Only one customer in the takeout area at one time. Free in-town delivery for orders above $45 before tax.
- McGuinty’s Cafe: Open Monday – Friday 6 am – 2 pm for takeout. To order, please call ahead at 519-538-0092.
- Gio & Fran’s Italian Eatery: Curbside takeout available! Call ahead to place your order.
- Collingwood Brewery: Call or e-mail from 10 am – 6 pm to place your order (24 can minimum). Free home delivery to residents of Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Thornbury + Stayner. Pick-up also available, please contact them ahead of time and they will bring it out to your car.
- Side Launch Brewery: Offering free local delivery with 24 can minimum delivery. Orders must be completed by 2:00 pm for same day delivery. Orders after 2:00 pm will be delivered the following day. Deliveries done between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm. To view what is available, please click here.
- Thornbury Village Cider & Beer: Pick up available! Please let their Assistant Manager, Jaime, know what time you’re coming and products will be placed on their patio for contact-free pickup.
Jaime is the only staff member in their retail space, and will have FULL control over disinfecting your bottles and cans – she has a rigorous system in place to make sure you can shop safely. Collingwood & Markdale DROP OFF arrangements also available after 5PM.
- Black Bellows: Delivering beer to your doorstep call 705-532-1569. Orders received before 3pm go out same day. Free local delivery.
- Georgian Hills: Offer customers the ability to phone ahead to arrange for curbside pickup with three hours’ notice. (519) 599-2255 to place your order.Our staff will ensure all containers and packages have been sanitized before loading in your car. If preferred we can also arrange for home delivery within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- Creemore Springs: Curbside pick up available! Call 705-466-2240 (press #1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A credit card will be required for pre-payment (no cash or debit sales at this time). Place & pick-up orders 12-4pm daily.
- Coffin Ridge: Orders available on their website + gift cards are also available! Free local delivery Wiarton to Thornbury to Flesherton to Southampton to Port Elgin. Please call 519-371-9565 or email email@example.com for purchases and delivery inquiries.
- Dunridge Farms/Duntroon Cyder House : To reach them please use the following: @dunridgefarms, Tel: 705.994.3764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wasaga Beach Brewing Company: Available for sale at the LCBO
- Collingwood Kombucha: Available at Gather Grocery!
- Gibson & Co: Offering wine delivery with the purchase of a $5 “Stay Home” cookie from Babs & Castles.
- The Roost: has joined wineries across Ontario in offering Free Shipping on all website orders of 6 bottles or more. Plus some bottles qualify for case discounts! Doorstep deliveries – either by The Roost or selected couriers – are conducted following procedures to minimize contact
- Seasons In Creemore: Pick up and delivery available! Shop a wide range of Canadian made, eco friendly products, clothing, jewellery & accessories.
- homme|femme : They are offering ‘hf prime’ – if you purchase online you will receive free delivery within 48 hours if you live within 100km of the store. Check out their men & women’s fashion here.
- The POSH Shoppe + Walton Wood Farm: 10% off online orders on www.waltonwoodfarm.ca with the code POSH, plus delivery to your door. The POSH Shoppe is also offering private shopping/pick up. Please contact the POSH Shoppe to organize everything.
- Blue Mountain Tea Company: Free shipping in Canada with the code lovetea. You can shop online here.
- The Creemore Refillery: Business hours will remain Thursday to Sunday 11am – 5pm. E-mail orders for pick up and local delivery available. Offering orders with new jars AND bring-your-own (sanitation station + drop off outside of the store, they will take care of the rest)!
- Collingwood Flowers : Pick up and delivery options are available + free delivery within Collingwood. Please contact Collingwood Flowers for dull details.
- Grapevine Cottage: Online orders only.
- Minds Alive: Curb-side pick-up and online sales.
- Collingwood Olive Oil Company : Their pantry area was stocked up March 18 with pasta, sauces and other goodies. Call them at 705-293-6457 between 11 am -4 pm to arrange a quick store pick up or free porch drop off if you are in Collingwood or Wasaga Beach.
- Butter Gallery: Online sales only.
- Clerkson’s Home Store: pick up or local porch delivery available.
- Elaine Dickinsons Fashions – Online shop
- Brabary – Online shop
- Metra Fashion House – Online shop
- Awear Eco Boutique– Online shop
- Cherchez la Femme – Online shop – Free Delivery
- Cora Couture – Online shop
- Tigs – Online shop – Free delivery
- D.C. Taylor Jewellers – Online Shop – Free delivery
- Lac Boutique – Virtual tours of store – Free shipping over $100
- Jessica’s Book Nook – No contact pick u
- The Georgian Artisan Shop: Their website is now LIVE! They will be adding our makers goods daily, so please keep checking back. Gift certificates available for purchase. Free local doorstep drop off for locals in Collingwood, Thornbury and Meaford.
- Rocky Shores Health & Wellness: Pick up available. If you are unable to pick up please e-mail them so that they can help accommodate. Online shopping for Raindance Cosmetics available.
- The Body Bar by Kalola Botanicals: Online + telephone orders available. Free local delivery to Stayner, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood and Thornbury.
- Blush Collingwood: Online shop remains open, gift cards available!
- Mad Dogs Vinyl: Curbside pickup available!
- Serendipity Candle Factory: online sales and free deliveries over $50
- Shea Organics: free local delivery
- The Hive: online sales
- Craigleith Trading Post: Offering the CTP grab bags! These bags will be priced at $110 (saving 15% of the retail price on all items) and contain some of their favourite local products! Click here to see all of the products included.
- Captured By Kirsten: Offering Collingwood – Better Together apparel on her online shop. Click here to access the shop.
- Torn Pages: Stayner’s Secondhand Bookstore if offering curbside pickup and free delivery within Stayner! Please contact Torn Pages to arrange pickup and delivery at 705-988-3239.
- Heirloom 142:Online store, pick up and local Creemore delivery available. Use promo code LOCALPICKUP142.
- Curiousity House Books: Online orders, curbside pickup and free local delivery.
- Leishman Pottery: Online orders and delivery across Canada.
- Linke’s Local Arts: Tuesday – Friday (10 am – 2 pm) for curbside pick up and payments.
ACTIVITIES + EXPERIENCES
- OSM Adventure Travel: 2020 gift certificates are now available! Kevin is also offering $100 off their 4 hour fishing charter, with a maximum of 8 passengers (deal available up until May Long Weekend, with the exception of ANY emergency personnel – this deal is available for all of 2020). For full details, please contact Kevin.
- AXED Throwing: Gift cards are available for purchase on their website!
- Free Spirit Tours: Gift cards are available for purchase on their website!
- The Wildlings Camp : Online shop still available for orders to help support their outdoor education + experiences (sweaters, hats, pins, and identification posters). Sarah will also be posting daily questions on their Instagram account – your child can send in their answers for a chance to be the Naturalist of the Week!
- Collingwood & Thornbury Food Tours: Gift cards are available for purchase on their website so you and/or your loved ones can enjoy a food tour in Collingwood or Thornbury at a later date.
- The Beer Bus Collingwood & the Blue Mountains:Gift cards available for purchase online
- Marsh Street Centre: Marsh Street Centre is closed, but if you would like to help support them they are doing a raffle that you can buy tickets for. See the post here for more details.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- BeYou Yoga Wellness: Mariam is offering online yoga courses twice a day Monday – Friday for $10/person + a Sunday candlelight rest + restore. Please send her a message on Facebook or Instagram to register! Please note that Mariam has also been kind enough to offer to help drop off items in the Blue Mountains to families or individuals in need. To organize this, please send her a message.
- Lemonade Collective: Gift cards (both online and physical copies) are available for purchase to go towards classes and memberships. You can find them online here.
- Mind Body Soul Miracles: Amanda is offering online activities and recommendations for families + children, including virtual Monday Meditations at 8:30 AM on Instagram LIVE.
- KrisKoreNet: Offering free support to anyone who help with cloud technology like Google Suite, Office 365, Zoom, Skype for Business, Buffer, Hoot Suite, etc.
- Captured By Kirsten: Offering online programs to help businesses take their own high-quality product shots from the comfort of their homes with just their phone!
- Georgian Triangle Humane Society: Donations during this time are so gratefully appreciated. With all of our fundraisers and programs canceled, donations from the public will be our lifeline. Thank you so much for your support, ‘likes’ and compassion!
- Rocklyn Inn: Offering 10% discount on 2020 gift certificates that can be redeemed in the future – there is no expiry date on gift certificates.
- Craigleith Manor: Gift certificates are available on their website.
- The Lake at Blue Mountains: If you need a place to stay in the coming days and weeks, don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com. They have already welcomed several families and individuals who have chosen to practice social distancing, away from others.
If you are a South Georgian Bay business owner and would like to be added to this list, please send us an e-mail.
For information on COVID-19 resources and updates, please click here.