Local Restaurants, Markets & Beverages
In an effort to provide you with some resources and also support our small business community in the food and beverage industry, we’ve compiled a list of resources available to you. Please note that things are changing by the minute and each businesses’ individual webpage is the most accurate location for up-to-date hours and method of operation.
Updated: April 26th
- Gustav Chophouse & Bar: Call 705.443.4461
- Low Down: Tel: 705.444.3696
- Heavenly Cafe Tel: 705-444-2005
- The Wild Stand General Store
- TheSmoke: Tel: 705-293-5522
- Press Juice: Tel: 705-293-5333
- Bent Taco: You can pre-order online.
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill: Tel: 705-446-3274
- Sol Kitchen: 705-994-5155
- Espresso Post: Take-out available.
- Baked & Pickled: 705-446-2253 or Text 705-607-0707
- Ashanti Collingwood: Mobile order & pay still available.
- Tesoro: Tel: 705-444-9230
- Northwinds Brewery: Order food and beer from full takeout menu. Tel: 705-293-6666
- BRGRZ: 705-445-5449
- Beaver and Bulldog: Tel: 705-446-9711
- Harbour Street Fish Bar: Tel: 705-293-3474
- Fig & Feta: 705-446-9966
- Fish & Sips: Tel: 705-293-7477
- The Curly Willow: Tel: 705.315.1662
- 1958 Caesar Bar: Tel: 705-446-9919
- Al Carbon: Tel: 705-446-0306
- Ashanti Coffee: 705-293-3013
- Blue Mountain Tea Company: Tel: 705-293-1887
- The Huron Club: Tel: 705-293-6677
- Prime Seven Nine: 705.293.7979
The Blue Mountains
- Good Grief Coffee:.
- Thornbury Bakery Cafe: 519-599-3311
- The Cheese Gallery: 519-599-6699
- Culinary Designs Catering : 519-599-7900
- Surf Cafe: 705-445-1313
- The Orchid: 519-599-5944
- Bruce Wine Bar 519-599-1112
- The Mill Cafe : 519-599-7866
- Creemore Pizza Co: 705-466-5500.
- Chez Michael : 705-466-3331
- Quince Bistro : 705-466-9999
- Dornoch Tap & Grill : 705:445-5050
- Mylar & Loreta’s – Tel: 705.445.1247
- The Old Mill House Pub: 705-466-5244
- The Bank Cafe: 705-520-2233
- The Original Life’s a Slice Pizzeria & Deli: 705-424-0048
- Friends Pub: 705-428-6666
- Boh Catering : Tel: 705-970-7071
- Barcelos: 705 – 429 – 3685.
- Grandma’s Beach Treats – Tel: 705-429-2243.
- The Iron Skillet: Tel: 705-429-5804
- Georgian Circle Family Restaurant: (705) 429-2773
- Amici Restaurant + Pizzeria: 519-538-6805
- McGuinty’s Cafe: 519-538-0092.
- Gio & Fran’s Italian Eatery: 519-373-1480.
- Collingwood Brewery: Tel: 705-444-2337
- Side Launch Brewery: 705-293-5511
- Thornbury Village Cider & Beer: Tel:519-599-2616
- Black Bellows: Tel: 705-532-1659
- Georgian Hills: Tel: (519) 599-2255
- Creemore Springs: Call 705-466-2240 (press #1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffin Ridge: 519-371-9565 or email email@example.com
- Dunridge Farms/Duntroon Cyder House : Tel: 705.994.3764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collingwood Kombucha: Available at Gather Grocery, Ashanti, and several other local retailers.
- Gibson & Co: Tel: 705-293-3500
- The Roost: 519-599-6269
Where to find your Winter Market Producers:
Abbey’s Sweet Treats – Email Abbey to get all your favourite treats this winter: email@example.com
Duntroon Cyder House – Check out their online store for your cyder needs!
Harvest Moon Farm – Folks can visit their website and click on the online store button. They’ll keep their stock of greens (while supplies last!) and value-added goodies. You can also find their produce at the Good Family Farm Store.
The Ivory Hook – Still has a very active facebook page!
Jump 4 Jewels – Handmade Sterling Silver and Fashion Jewellery.
Just Say Cheese – Check out their website for where to find them and place an order.
Karen’s Nutritious Kitchen – Karen has you covered for immune boosting soup kits, chilli kits, and organic granola along with whimsical seasonal products. Order direct by email: Karensnutritiouskitchen@gmail.com
The Maker’s Outpost – Canadian-made goods & gifts. As makers themselves they know the struggle of a handmade business. They created The Maker’s Outpost as a way for makers to sell their wares in an inspiring + supportive environment – giving them more time to do what they love, making!
Neecie’s Treats – Can now be found in Barrie. Call to order: 707-607-1879
Sideroad Farm On-Farm Store – Seasonal veggies, pasture-raised and organic fed chicken and eggs, hot bevvies, snacks as well as a cornucopia of other local foods and items from their favourite local farms and producers.
Walter’s Pierogies – Cabbage Rolls! Pierogies! Polish Donuts! Enough said. Call Walter at 705-445-7935
The Wild Stand General Store – Making eating well convenient…stop in for groceries, and find inspiration in the shelves full of cookbooks!
Eat Local Grey Bruce – Offering a year-round, online farmers’ market, shop from local farmers, and producers – and get it delivered right to your door!
- The Wild Stand General Store:
- Sideroad Farm:
- Good Family Farm Store:
- The Cheese Gallery:
- Roy’l Acres Farm:
- Blue Ridge Meats
- Chef Patrick Gourmet Foods:
- Dags & Willow – Fine Cheese & Gourmet Shop
- Collingwood Real Food Market
- Giffen’s Country Market:
- Ravenna Country Market
- Goldsmith’s Orchard Market
- The Candy Factory:
- The Cheesy Corner:
Note: If you are a South Georgian Bay business and would like to submit information on your business and how we can help support you, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @sgeorgianbay.
Please note that we are trying our best to keep this page up-to-date Monday – Friday, but to contact local businesses or to check on their social media accounts to ensure they haven’t made any changes to their services and hours of operation.