Local Restaurants, Markets & Beverages
Looking for ways to help support local shops? Please check out our list of South Georgian Bay shops, their hours of operation, and how to place an order right now. Thank you for supporting local!
Updated: December 29th
In an effort to provide you with some resources and also support our small business community in the food and beverage industry, we’ve complied a list of resources available to you. Please note that things are changing by the minute and we’re doing our best to keep this list up-to-date and accurate.
Please refer to the businesses’ websites for the most up to date information on hours of operation and COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Gustav Chophouse & Bar: Open for take-out and delivery. Call 705.443.4461 from 12Noon – 8PM. Tel: 705.443.4461
- Low Down: Offering free delivery and curb-side pickup. Tel: 705.444.3696
- Heavenly Cafe:
- The Wild Stand General Store v
- TheSmoke: Patio open. Bring their takeout food and eat and drink on their patio and picnic tables. You can order a beer or cider with your take out, and enjoy them on the patio/lawn. They will be maintaining zero contact, so all orders need to be phoned or emailed in, with Visa or MC
- Press Juice: Offering only takeout options. The shop will be open from 8:30AM – 3PM. From the hours of 3PM – 5PM they will be offering free juice delivery for anyone in Collingwood and the surrounding area. Text Charlene to place an order 705-351-0938.
- Bent Taco: Take-out: Every Wednesday- Saturday Night. You can pre-order online.
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill: Open daily for take-out and delivery.Tel: 705-446-3274
- Sol Kitchen: Patio open. Call 705-994-5155 to place your order
- Espresso Post: Take-out available.
- Baked & Pickled: 705-446-2253 or Text 705-607-0707
- Ashanti Collingwood: Mobile order & pay still available. If you are picking up for multiple people in your order, please only have one person pick-up.
- Tesoro: Patio is open for dinner service only. Due to their limited seating, they ask that you please respect a 2 hour time limit for your dinner to help ensure everyone gets an opportunity to enjoy.
- Northwinds Brewery: Order food and beer from full takeout menu 7 days a week 12 -7 pm 705-293-6666
- BRGRZ: 705-445-5449
- Beaver and Bulldog: Patio open.
- Harbour Street Fish Bar: Patio open.
- Fig & Feta: Patio open. 705-446-9966
- Fish & Sips:Tuesday – Saturday from 3PM – 8PM 705-293-7477
- The Curly Willow: Offering dinner takeout only Monday – Friday 4PM-7:30PM Tel: 705.315.1662
- 1958 Caesar Bar: If placing an order for curbside pick up, send them an email firstname.lastname@example.org arrange a day/time. 705-446-9919
- Al Carbon: 705-446-0306
- Ashanti Coffee: 705-293-3013
- Blue Mountain Tea Company: DEC 28 & 29 : 11am – 4pm (CURB-SIDE ONLY)
DEC 30 – JAN 1 : CLOSED As of January 2nd, we will be in store filling online orders, cups to go, curb-side orders etc from 11am-4pm / 7 days a week.
- The Huron Club: Takeout is available Noon -9PM daily, please call 705-293-6677 for orders.
- Prime Seven Nine: Open for take out 7 days a week 2PM – 8PM, Also offering 15% our bottles of wine Tel: 705.293.7979
The Blue Mountains
- Good Grief Coffee: Free coffee bean delivery for people in the area. Shipping is also available. For a full list of available beans and more information, please visit their Instagram page.
- Thornbury Bakery Cafe: Non-contact curbside pick up and home delivery are available! Create a customizable grocery ‘box’ that they will deliver to your door. If you call them and place an order, they will charge your credit card at the time of order, and call you when they are leaving your order outside of your house or you can call them when you are there to pick-up.
- The Cheese Gallery: Offering grocery/take out services only, cheese sampling not available
- Ashanti Thornbury: Take out only – Open 9am-5pm Tel: Phone: 519.599.5615
- Culinary Designs Catering – Pick up or delivery of frozen meals
- Surf Cafe – open daily from 8am – 4pm Tel: 705.445.1313
- The Orchid: open until 2 daily for take out only. Tel: 519.599.5944
- Bruce Wine Bar – Take Out and Bodega & Bottle Shop only.
- The Mill Cafe – Patio open.
- Creemore Pizza Co: Pizza delivery is available, including free local delivery with daily specials. Please place orders by phone only at 705-466-5500.
- Chez Michael : Takeout open for lunch & dinner
- Quince Bistro : Takeout available Thursday – Sunday, pick up between 5-8pm. Call to order 705-466-9999
- Dornoch Tap & Grill : Daily specials for takeout only
- Mylar & Loreta’s – Offering take-out only with take-out window set up at the front of the restaurant. Customers can pick up their order without having to enter the building. We recommend. Please call in your order in advance to minimize wait time. Tel: 705.445.1247
- The Old Mill House Pub: Half price wings & family meals every day. Bulk food & meat orders available. Beer & wine takeout.
- The Bank Cafe: Open Thursday – Sundays, 10 am – 3 pm for takeout!
- The Original Life’s a Slice Pizzeria & Deli: Under new ownership! Now featuring a full service deli and sandwiches counter, plus the original Life’s a Slice pizza. Takeout and delivery!
- Friends Pub: Open 7 days a week. Daily specials, beer & wine available. Takeout/curbside pickup + gift certificates available.
- Boh Catering : Takeout options COMING SOON, please check their Instagram page for updates.
- Barcelos: Family-style takeout available. Dinner for two special still available. Please call after 4 PM to place your order at 705 – 429 – 3685.
- Grandma’s Beach Treats – Delivery & Take Out Menu online. Open 5 days a week 12-6pm! 705-429-2243.
- The Iron Skillet: Wasaga Beach location only open for take out and delivery 3pm-7:30pm Tel: 705-429-5804
- Georgian Circle Family Restaurant: Open for take out Tues-Sun 4-8pm. Call: (705) 429-2773
- Amici Restaurant + Pizzeria: Takeout and delivery are available during this time. Only one customer in the takeout area at one time. Free in-town delivery for orders above $45 before tax.
- McGuinty’s Cafe: Open Monday – Friday 6 am – 2 pm for takeout. To order, please call ahead at 519-538-0092.
- Gio & Fran’s Italian Eatery: Curbside takeout available! Call ahead to place your order.
- Collingwood Brewery:
- Side Launch Brewery: Offering free local delivery with 24 can minimum delivery. Orders must be completed by 2:00 pm for same day delivery. Orders after 2:00 pm will be delivered the following day. Deliveries done between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm. To view what is available, please click here.
- Thornbury Village Cider & Beer: Pick up available! Please let their Assistant Manager, Jaime, know what time you’re coming and products will be placed on their patio for contact-free pickup.
Jaime is the only staff member in their retail space, and will have FULL control over disinfecting your bottles and cans – she has a rigorous system in place to make sure you can shop safely. Collingwood & Markdale DROP OFF arrangements also available after 5PM.
- Black Bellows: Patio open.
- Georgian Hills: Offer customers the ability to phone ahead to arrange for curbside pickup with three hours’ notice. (519) 599-2255 to place your order.Our staff will ensure all containers and packages have been sanitized before loading in your car. If preferred we can also arrange for home delivery within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- Creemore Springs: Curbside pick up available! Call 705-466-2240 (press #1) or email email@example.com. A credit card will be required for pre-payment (no cash or debit sales at this time). Place & pick-up orders 12-4pm daily.
- Coffin Ridge: Orders available on their website + gift cards are also available! Free local delivery Wiarton to Thornbury to Flesherton to Southampton to Port Elgin. Please call 519-371-9565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for purchases and delivery inquiries.
- Dunridge Farms/Duntroon Cyder House : To reach them please use the following: @dunridgefarms, Tel: 705.994.3764 or email@example.com.
- Wasaga Beach Brewing Company: Available for sale at the LCBO
- Collingwood Kombucha: Available at Gather Grocery!
- Gibson & Co: Offering wine delivery with the purchase of a $5 “Stay Home” cookie from Babs & Castles.
- The Roost: has joined wineries across Ontario in offering Free Shipping on all website orders of 6 bottles or more. Plus some bottles qualify for case discounts! Doorstep deliveries – either by The Roost or selected couriers – are conducted following procedures to minimize contact
Where to find your Winter Market Producers:
Abbey’s Sweet Treats – Email Abbey to get all your favourite treats this winter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duntroon Cyder House – Check out their online store for your cyder needs!
Harvest Moon Farm – Folks can visit their website and click on the online store button. They’ll keep their stock of greens (while supplies last!) and value-added goodies. You can also find their produce at the Good Family Farm Store.
The Ivory Hook – Still has a very active facebook page!
Jump 4 Jewels – Handmade Sterling Silver and Fashion Jewellery.
Just Say Cheese – Check out their website for where to find them and place an order.
Karen’s Nutritious Kitchen – Karen has you covered for immune boosting soup kits, chilli kits, and organic granola along with whimsical seasonal products. Order direct by email: Karensnutritiouskitchen@gmail.com
The Maker’s Outpost – Canadian-made goods & gifts. As makers themselves they know the struggle of a handmade business. They created The Maker’s Outpost as a way for makers to sell their wares in an inspiring + supportive environment – giving them more time to do what they love, making!
Neecie’s Treats – Can now be found in Barrie. Call to order: 707-607-1879
Sideroad Farm On-Farm Store – Seasonal veggies, pasture-raised and organic fed chicken and eggs, hot bevvies, snacks as well as a cornucopia of other local foods and items from their favourite local farms and producers.
Walter’s Pierogies – Cabbage Rolls! Pierogies! Polish Donuts! Enough said. Call Walter at 705-445-7935
The Wild Stand General Store – Making eating well convenient…stop in for groceries, and find inspiration in the shelves full of cookbooks!
Eat Local Grey Bruce – Offering a year-round, online farmers’ market, shop from local farmers, and producers – and get it delivered right to your door!
- Gather Grocery: Online order form available with free pick up or delivery for $7.00 or free after $125.
- The Wild Stand General Store: Orders available by phone or curbside. Gift cards also available for purchase. Taking card and exact cash payments.
- Sideroad Farm: The online store will be open from 5 pm on Saturday until midnight on Monday. During this time you can shop online to select the items you would like to pick up between Thursday – Saturday at the Sideroad Farm store or for home delivery. Pre-ordering like this allows us to gauge how much we need to order week to week.
- Good Family Farm Store: Based in Meaford, Ontario. Food orders can be made via text to 519-897-1090 or via DMs on Instagram. To take a look at their products, please visit their website here. Please note that online orders are not fully set up on their website and should be made through social media or through text.
- The Cheese Gallery: Offering grocery + take out services only
- Roy’l Acres Farm: Orders available for pick up at the farm – check out post for full details.
- Blue Ridge Meats – is open and will deliver to your car. Not accepting cash. You can contact them by phone 705-446-9881 or email email@example.com
- Chef Patrick Gourmet Foods: Tel: 705.444.2433 or 705.444.9041Order by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dags & Willow – Fine Cheese & Gourmet Shop – In-store shopping only. No web or phone orders due to email@example.com Click here to view weekly menu.
- Collingwood Real Food Market – open Monday – Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 9am-5pm. Tel: 705.293.5252:
- Giffen’s Country Market: Open and they have just restocked the essentials: bread, milk/cream and Higginson Farms beef. More bacon, pork chops and sausages are on the way from Stemmler Meats. Working hard to keep the frozen entrees stocked. Cold room is fully stocked with a variety of fresh apples and cider.The lunch counter is available for a hot meal and fresh sandwiches are ready to go. Please call ahead if you need assistance with shopping. Tel: 705-466-3080 ext 222.
- Ravenna Country Market – open for takeout. Gourmet frozen entrees, soups, pizzas, pies and groceries all available. Tel: 519.599.2796
- Goldsmith’s Orchard Market – open daily with some delivery options. Tel: 519.599.3246 x23
- Gustav Chophouse – Offering “Chef Cooking at Home” bundles. Online ordering and pick up also available!
- Cabin Bistro – now offering delivery for: Frozen prepared meals, Frozen soups & stocks, Cheese, Honey, Birch Syrup, Wine, Beer, Cider, Gift Certificates. * inventory subject to change. Click here to view Chef Justin’s MenuDelivery STEPS: order by email only; email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org; free door step delivery only; you will be emailed when order arrives at your door.
- The Candy Factory: #Easter is our specialty – since 1972! Our shelves are full, but our doors are locked. However… we’re still bringing Easter to you (at a safe distance) with FREE delivery. Email email@example.com for details, prices and to place of orders.
- The Cheesy Corner: Online orders and curbside pick ups are available!
Note: If you are a South Georgian Bay business and would like to submit information on your business and how we can help support you, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @sgeorgianbay.
Please note that we are trying our best to keep this page up-to-date Monday – Friday, but to contact local businesses or to check on their social media accounts to ensure they haven’t made any changes to their services and hours of operation.