In an effort to provide you with some resources and also support our small business community, we’ve compiled a list of resources available to you. Please note that things are always changing and each businesses’ individual webpage is the most accurate location for up-to-date hours and method of operation.
OSM Adventure Travel offers authentic outdoor adventure experiences that challenge aspiring adventurers to feel more confident with their time outside!
- Ontario Backcountry Skills clinic
- Bushcraft & Axe Skills
- Intro to Winter Camping & Pursuits
- Canoe & Paddling skills courses
- Backcountry Mentor Camping Experiences
- Guided Ice Fishing Experiences
- Gentle River Raft Paddle Tour
Free Spirit Tours has been offering unforgettable adventures in South Georgian for over 20 years!
- Wild Edible Tours
- Forest Therapy Walks
- Hikes & Wine Tasting
- Kids Camps and much more.
The Wildlings Camp provide authentic outdoor experiences and ensure equal access to the their programs. They want to give the chance for every child to enjoy nature and learn to fall in love with the forest and themselves.
- Wilderness Camps
- Day Adventures
- Outdoor Education
- Community Events
Collingwood Food Tours is a fun way for food lovers to enjoy the tastes and spirit of Collingwood. Collingwood has a great selection of restaurants and a lively social scene year round.
- Experience some of the towns favourites restaurants/venues while touring the historic Collingwood downtown district.
- During the Creemore Food Tour guests will visit 5-6 different locations as well as learn some interesting historical facts.
The Marsh Street Centre has been a cultural part of the Clarksburg/Thornbury communities for more than 90 years.
The Marsh Street Centre strives to be a place that is:
- Transparent & diligent in all it’s duties
- Inclusive of all
- The heart of the cultural community
- Community owned
- Welcoming and hospitable to all
- Home to local community agencies & organizations
- Responsive to the community, members & volunteers
Scenic Caves Nature Adventures is situated within one of Canada’s eighteen UNESCO biosphere reserves and dates back 450 million years. They provide guests with outdoor adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- Caves/Crevasse Trail network
- 420ft Suspension Bridge
- Hiking Trail Centre
- Look Out Points
- Trout Pond & Picnic Areas
- Rocky the Train Ride
- Children’s Adventure Playground
- Wooden Animal Carvings.
- Gemstone Mining Adventure
- 18 Hole Mini-Golf
- Trail’s End Grill
- Gift Shop.
Xtreme Adventures offers something for everyone. Adrenaline junkie? No problem, Family adventure? They have both scenic and extreme adrenaline-packed excitement.
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Boat Tours
- Wake Boarding
- Water Skiing
- Wake Surfing
- Hummer Tours
- Snowshoe Tours
Planning to visit South Georgian Bay in the near future? Please contact individual businesses to confirm method and hours of operation and plan ahead by making reservations when possible. Visit our “Know Before You Go” page by clicking here.