There are approximately 285 kilometers of trails throughout the municipality which are open to the public. Currently, Town owned trails are not maintained during the winter months.
For more information, please review the Town’s Trail Map.
Third Party Trails & Natural Areas
- Located in the Pretty River Valley Provincial Park and is a very popular mountain biking destination. This trail is owned and operated by Ontario Parks
- Canada’s oldest and longest marked footpath providing public access to the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
- This trail is managed by the Bruce Trail Conservancy
- Loree Forest Trail Section
- Metcalf Escarpment Trail Section
- Pretty River Forest Trail Section
- Clendenan Dam Trail is located at 416870 10th Line in Clarksburg
- Peasemarsh Conservation Area Trail is located at 208525 Highway 26 in The Blue Mountains
- Located in the hamlet of Kolapore and is a very popular cross-country skiing destination
- This trail is managed by the Kolapore Wilderness Trails Association
- Tour nine beautiful waterfalls throughout Grey County
Is a Culinary Adventure Trail inspired by South Georgian Bay’s apple-growing history, that brings together culinary, shopping, adventure, farms and other local experiences that celebrate our history and reinterpret the mighty apple for the 21st century.