Highlands Nordic Disc Golf
Highlands Nordic is excited to introduce disk golf as a fun summer activity! Their course has been designed to challenge experience players and for novice player to have fun. Come check out this unique course with scenic views along the Niagara Escarpment.
The fee includes memberships to both Georgian Bay Ultimate and Disc Golf at Highlands Nordic, plus insurance under Ontario Disc Sports Association (ODSA) which will cover both sports. Georgian Bay Ultimate will collect membership information and provide waivers on behalf of Highlands Nordic Disc Golf for those that have purchased this package membership. Please click here to register.
Disk Golf Hours of Operation
TO BE DETERMINED ONCE THE SEASON BEGINS.
*Please note that Highlands Nordic is private property. Please respect their property and the hours of operation.
Rules & Etiquette of the Highlands Nordic Disc Golf Course
- Chalet will be open daily until 8pm. This will allow access to a landline for emergencies, AED, and washrooms.
- All members and guests must sign in and sign out. All must have day pass tag clearly visible. Without visible tag you will be considered to be trespassing.
- We do have farm animals around the course. Our animals are for looking not touching. DO NOT feed the animals. Our animals are contained by an electric fence. Do not touch.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Other people walk on our trails so please clean up after your dog.
- No overnight parking
- No alcohol
- Pack out, what you pack in. Zero tolerance for garbage left behind.
Where to buy discs…
For any purchases contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-444-5017
- Play It Again Sports in Collingwood
- Highlands discs in stock