Comfort Inn Collingwood
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
They are maintaining hygiene and cleanliness to a high standard in the following ways:
1) They have said farewell to their amazing buffet breakfast and replaced it with a take-away option. They have a variety of breakfast sandwiches to choose from, plus we can throw in a cheeky yogurt and plenty of coffee for those early mornings.
2) Their amazing housekeeping team is doing what they do best and ensuring that your rooms are thoroughly cleaned. They do this not just when you leave but while you stay here too.
3) There is now check-in at a distance. They have set up a line 6ft from the check-in desk. They also have a declaration that every guest must sign before check-in declaring they have not been in contact with a likely COVID source.
4) They have hand sanitizer in every public space. There is never a moment that you should feel like you can’t reach for sanitizer when in their public spaces.
5) Their pool is opening Monday, June 29th and they will be ensuring they adhere to the provincial guidelines. No more than 8 people in the pool area at one time and spending no more than 1 hour so all guests get their fair share of the pool too.
6) Their gym is currently closed until they get the ok to re-open them. They know that when travelling some exercise is necessary so they have curated a list of wonderful, FREE walks in the area.
Last updated: June 25, 2020.