Craigleith Manor Boutique Bed and Breakfast Packages
Craigleith Manor Boutique Bed & Breakfast is situated in a neighborhood on the west side of Collingwood that is quiet, quaint, and very private. The home sits on a one-acre estate lot, bordered by forests and the Georgian Trail. Only 10 minutes west of Blue Mountain Resort, 10 minutes east of the main street of Collingwood, and 5 minutes from the Scandinave Spa. Craigleith Manor was recently rated by travelers as the #1 B&B/Inn in Canada in the TripAdvisor 2021 Travelers Choice Awards, making them locally, and nationally recognized.
Craigleith Manor makes for the perfect fall getaway with friends, family, or partners. Pair your stay with one of their many packages that vary from Spa & Stay, Cycling, Winery Visits, Fine Dining, Hiking, and more! Whether you’re looking for a relaxing and tranquil experience, some exploration and adventure, or to be wined and dined, Craigleith Manor has got you covered!
All packages include:
- Accommodation for two adults in a luxurious room. You can choose between the Birch, Forest, or Mountain Suite, based on availability. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes, and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. Socially distanced dining tables for two on the main floor dining areas. Weather permitting, you can dine on the expansive outdoor decks.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks during your stay.
Relax at the Scandinave Spa and enjoy local wines atop the Niagara Escarpment! This is a great package with two of South Georgian Bay’s favorite local experiences. This package includes:
- Deluxe tasting at Roost Winery. A fun, guided, blind tasting experience of eight wines, including one premium wine. Includes an individual cheese plate with crackers and dried fruit for each person. Your seating is reserved and guaranteed for an hour stay. You will be seated inside or outside based on capacity at your time of arrival. All seating is socially distanced. After your tasting you are welcome to stay for wines by the glass on the patio or in the garden, weather and space permitting.
- Scandinave Spa bath reservations for two adults. You can use the spa on the day of arrival or the next day. You can choose morning, afternoon, or evening for your spa.
The Georgian Trail is one of Ontario’s most ridden cycling trails and it is right off the back of the Craigleith Manor property. The Georgian Trail is an old railway line that ran from Collingwood to Meaford. For over 25 years it has been a four-season cycling, walking, hiking, running, and skiing route for outdoor enthusiasts of every skill level. The trail is flat, hard packed and runs along Georgian Bay as it travels westward towards Thornbury where your lunch is taken care of for the day. Craigleith Manor grants you use of their bikes/helmets for your full two day stay! If you wish, you can take the Georgian Trail eastward into the Town of Collingwood on Day two. Schedule your cycling adventures any way you want. This package includes:
- Full day use of brand-new men’s and ladies 18 speed hybrid bikes with helmets. You supply the pedal power, comfortable footwear, and clothing for cycling. Add some sunscreen and away you go along the Georgian Trail.
- Gourmet Deli Lunch for two at Sterling’s Restaurant in Thornbury. Your lunch voucher value is $50 per couple – a great feed to power your return trip back to the B&B. Get your lunch from Sterling’s Market Menu and eat on the Thornbury waterfront, or order from the menu on their restaurant patio. Your choice!
This package offers up some of the best local experiences you can find in South Georgian Bay. You will taste eight fabulous local cold climate wines at Roots Vineyards coupled with cheeses and dried fruits. The wine tasting is blind and guided by a wine expert – a lot of fun. When you see the views of Georgian Bay from this winery you will be in awe. Located on a picturesque hilltop near Ravenna, Ontario with stunning views of Georgian Bay and only twenty minutes from Craigleith Manor, the Roost Vineyard and Winery is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. For dinner, Craigleith Manor will reserve your table at Prime Seven Nine – one of the top culinary destinations in Collingwood.
- Deluxe Tasting at Roost Winery. A fun, guided, blind tasting experience of eight wines, including one premium wine. Includes an individual cheese plate with crackers and dried fruit for each person. Your seating is reserved and guaranteed for an hour stay. You will be seated inside or outside based on capacity at your time of arrival. All seating is socially distanced. After your tasting you are welcome to stay for wines by the glass on the patio or in the garden weather and space permitting.
- $100 dining voucher for Prime Seven Nine. One of Collingwood’s’ finest restaurants featuring steak, seafood, pasta and more. You can choose to do this dinner on the same day as your wine tasting or on another day of your stay.
This package offers couples to experience the unique wines of Georgian Hills Vineyards surrounding the Blue Mountains and the beautiful Beaver Valley. The unique microclimate of the Georgian Bay region with sunny days and cooler nights influences the wine styles at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Hang out under the birch trees, take a tour of the vineyards, or perhaps stroll through the town of Thornbury and check out their great shopping and waterfront. This package includes:
- Wine and cider tastings at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Four glasses of two ounces, for each person. You choose which wines you want to taste. This is a reserved seating with a 1.5-hour limit.
- One cheese and charcuterie board for two. Local cheeses and meats as available. Gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan options are also available.
Only 25 minutes from the Manor, the Beaver River runs through the scenic Beaver Valley. There is plenty of wildlife, including birds, turtles, beavers (of course), and more. A great canoe or kayak adventure for any level of paddler. Free Spirit Tours will supply you with everything you need for your 1.5 -2-hour paddle. Just down the road from your paddle departure point is the lovely hamlet of Heathcote. In Heathcote, you must stop at the Blackbird Pie Company and pick up some homemade butter tarts, so good! Craigleith Manor will pack your personal picnic lunch and everything you need is right inside that knapsack! The waterfront in Thornbury is just 15 kms north of your paddling location. The views of the Georgian Bay are terrific – a great spot for your lunch! This package includes:
- Canoe or kayak rentals (on day one or day two of your stay) with life jackets, paddles, and safety kit for paddle experience on the Beaver River. One canoe or two kayaks.
- Gourmet backpack lunch for two. Contains everything you may need for a great lunch. Homemade gourmet sandwiches, two deli salads, mixed green salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing, assorted fresh veggies and hummus for munching, local apples for crunching. Cookies, trail bars and water.
The Bruce Trail is the oldest and longest continuous public footpath in Canada. The Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC) is a charitable organization, association and land trust that is dedicated to establishing a conservation corridor containing a public footpath along the Niagara Escarpment. Craigleith Manor B&B is a proud member of the BTC. Your lunch is packed in a fully self-contained backpack and all of your garbage comes back to the B&B to be recycled. Nothing gets left on the trail except your footprints. This package includes;
- Your personal laminated copies of Map 23 (Pretty River Section) and Map 24 (Blue Mountains Section) to get your started on your hiking adventure. Keep the maps for future use.
- Gourmet backpack lunch contains homemade gourmet sandwiches, deli salads, mixed green salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing, assorted fresh veggies and hummus for munching, local apples for crunching. Cookies, trail bars and water. Yum!
Call now or reserve online at https://craigleithmanor.com/.